IGNORED

Cabella's polarrech ecws sale

cewoz560

I have never worn the stuff so I am looking for some feedback before I purchase it

I just picked up a set of the mtp pants last fall . I was in cabelas and they were on sale , and they were picked through but there was one pair of the pants in my size . I wore those during that really cold snap in the brutal wind , I was toasty warm . They were under my new red head cws pants . I'm actually ordering one of the mtp shirts now .

Edited by Bad64chevelle

I have never worn the stuff so I am looking for some feedback before I purchase it

I have both the polar weight and the stand hunter I use them on every cold weather hunt depending on how cold. Definitely worth it especially at these sale prices. I use the polartech ecws for cold hunts and the stand hunter gear for really cold long all day sits.

Β 

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Β 

Great stuff

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching toleranceΒ 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Β 

I bought a set of the MTP top and bottoms when I caught them on some crazy flash sale this season. All I have to say is those things are ridiculous. They are seriously the warmest base layer I could ever imagine. They are only to be used in the coldest conditions though.

I just bought another set. It is half price. Used Cabelas points and free shipping.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching toleranceΒ 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Β 

I just grabbed the CABELA'S ECWCS THERMAL ZONE BASELAYER top and bottom.Β  I was looking at the Polar weight but they didn't have my size in Tall.Β  Will give them a try.Β  I have an older pair of PolarTech from Cabelas and they are toasty.Β  Β They lasted a long time, have had them probably 10+ years.