IGNORED

Eagles vs Viks/Pats

Batsto

Come on keenun is no Brady didn't I just say legendary qbs dismantle defenses?you guys are saying Brady has no shot against the eagles D?you 1minute left in the clock your behind I'm taking Brady or Rodgers those guys chew defenses up and the pats secondary isn't no slouch either.

58 yards of that last drive was by gift from the zebras. As a fan I can see your passion, but as a realist your passion blinds the obvious.

58 yards of that last drive was by gift from the zebras. As a fan I can see your passion, but as a realist your passion blinds the obvious.

passion for what?are you blind or retarded you answer first how may times has Brady won championships shut down the naysayers ?you don't think Brady is a legend and probably the GOAT?I'M NO FAN OF BRADY OR NEW ENGLAND BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY BACK IT UP

All I said is that he was given a gift! There is no denying the guy is the best at his position. He also has TEAMS that help in every one of his good plays. No athlete in a TEAM sport does it all alone. NONE! As usual, your critical lack of reading comprehension has forced you into saying stupid stuff. The fan I spoke of is ME as a fan and yes you were passionate about what you said about Brady. I'm the realist who sees how your passion of your words blinds the obvious.......Blind or retarded....Me? I don't think so.

I find it funny when people blame the refs for throwing/fixing games.  Calls go both ways, but people apparently can only see them going one way.  I guess the players had no bearing on the other 59 minutes of the game.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

All I said is that he was given a gift! There is no denying the guy is the best at his position. He also has TEAMS that help in every one of his good plays. No athlete in a TEAM sport does it all alone. NONE! As usual, your critical lack of reading comprehension has forced you into saying stupid stuff. The fan I spoke of is ME as a fan and yes you were passionate about what you said about Brady. I'm the realist who sees how your passion of your words blinds the obvious.......Blind or retarded....Me? I don't think so.

yes x7 im passionate and my words blind the obvious but the obvious is Brady is GOAT you should know this if your a football fan and no you are not retarded it's an analogy please so dont take it the wrong way.anyone who denies new.england pats or Bradys greatness is either blind or retarded Edited by smoking gun

I find it funny when people blame the refs for throwing/fixing games.  Calls go both ways, but people apparently can only see them going one way.  I guess the players had no bearing on the other 59 minutes of the game.

Spoken like a true Patriot fan. There were a few of instances of holding by the Jags that didn't get called and they did get away with some pass interference. If they would have won the game I'm about 99% positive the Patriot nation would be pointing that out. Its human nature when it comes to what logo is on your sleeves.

Spoken like a true Patriot fan. There were a few of instances of holding by the Jags that didn't get called and they did get away with some pass interference. If they would have won the game I'm about 99% positive the Patriot nation would be pointing that out. Its human nature when it comes to what logo is on your sleeves.

You mean spoken like any fan.  When the calls go your way, it was a good call.  When they don't, the game was rigged.  Doesn't matter the team or the opponent.

And, yes, I am 100% biased towards the Patriots because they are my team, and they are friggin' awesome!  Not a good time to be an Eagles fan.  It's going to be rough Super Bowl for Eagles fans. Dark times indeed.....

:rofl:  :stirring:  :flame:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

And, yes, I am 100% biased towards the Patriots because they are my team, and they are friggin' awesome!  Not a good time to be an Eagles fan.  It's going to be rough Super Bowl for Eagles fans. Dark times indeed.....

:rofl:  :stirring:  :flame:

Why are they your team. Are you from Mass?