IGNORED

ICE?

Hard Freeze and more coming to NY Harbor Ice Flows increasing while Atlantic High Lands Marina  Ice Bound. The Navesink and Shrewsbury Iced up with The Ice Boating in Red Bank full swing. 

How about the southern members down South any Ice fishing going on How about The Mullica Port Republic for White Perch?

1514987076898_14.jpg

1514988271326_32.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

• 2 weeks later...

60-70 degrees today, windy, rainy... NOT GOOD FOR SAFE ICE!    

Last report I got was 12" a few days ago, in W Milford.     I suspect between yesterday and tomorrow (Saturday) night when the freezing process resumes, that we will have lost several inches. 

I was planning on going tomorrow but my instinct to stay warm and dry suggests "no" or at least be very extra cautious...

Generally the most dangerous areas when this weather happens, is around shorelines, rocks, islands, current, springs, and inlets...   

BE VERY CAREFUL.   I am not sure what I am doing yet, but just reminding everyone that although we had "plenty", it melts fast in these spring conditions. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

60-70 degrees today, windy, rainy... NOT GOOD FOR SAFE ICE!    

Last report I got was 12" a few days ago, in W Milford.     I suspect between yesterday and tomorrow (Saturday) night when the freezing process resumes, that we will have lost several inches. 

I was planning on going tomorrow but my instinct to stay warm and dry suggests "no" or at least be very extra cautious...

Generally the most dangerous areas when this weather happens, is around shorelines, rocks, islands, current, springs, and inlets...   

BE VERY CAREFUL.   I am not sure what I am doing yet, but just reminding everyone that although we had "plenty", it melts fast in these spring conditions. 

Terrible weather but it drops to 5 degrees tomorrow night with rain to freezing rain ending saturday morning , last i checked the ice was ~8 ish last sunday Jan 7th a bit more west and south of W milford. Sunday or monday I think would be OK again, next weekend should be really safe.

Took a ride along the Raritan Bayshore yesterday Ice turning to Mush Tugs breaking up The ice in the harbors for the ferry and Belford Commercial Fleet Boats do back today with catches from Fluke to Whiting. took a few photos I will post ASAP.  The Girl at The Belford CoOp said there was 15 " in the bay.  Stay safe out there the 14" of snow by me is almost gone. with a steady rain 65 Deg.

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif