IGNORED

Rivers Edge tree seat vs. Millennium tree seat

B B

I ordered and received the Rivers Edge before the Millennium and brought it bear hunting in PA in case I decided to move around.  I never ended up actually using it, but I did set it up and tried it out at the cabin.  I was pretty impressed with how comfortable it was and I can definitely see using it for a full day sit if need be.  3 out of 5 stars because it's bulky and heavy.

I ordered the Millennium tree seat from LL Bean (I couldn't refuse the sale price) and it arrived a day or two after getting back from PA.  I set it up in the back yard and sat down and wow, not only can I see doing an all day sit in this thing, but I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping in the process.  It's lightweight and there was some thought put into the design when it comes to traveling with it.  I would definitely give it 5 out 5 stars and I'm considering selling every stand I own and replacing them with Millennium treestands.  Of course I say that, but they're pricey so maybe one at a time.

Anyone wanta buy a Rivers Edge tree seat?

IMG_2491.JPG

Edited by B B

I have been phasing out all my stands just for that reason.

The millenium stands are as comfortable as they get.

some of the other companies having the same style web seat are pretty comfy too.

hard to believe how many years and HOURS I sat on seats like the gorilla and comfort zone. loc ons

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I use to have the summit seat but it was uncomfortable for a few reasons. Now I use my API bowhunter climber upper as a seat, I take the seats off all my treestands and just use the API. Much more comfortable than any of those treestand seats and I can sling it right over my shoulder with the chain!

My dad, brother, and uncles were hands down fans of their tree ground loungers made by tree lounge. I own several millennium tree stands and they do have the most comfortable seat in the tree stands business. I purchased a millennium tree seat 3 seasons ago and after my family tried it out my dad has purchased one as well. I love using it in the late season. I just grab that and my muzzleloader and I’m ready to go for an all day sit.

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"