IGNORED

NJ Announced Gun Buy Back

NorthJerseyMike

Many in my Fathers Family that lived in DC work in the Treasury Department  Back then they Carried 32 cal. hammerless Revolvers  

Real Junk I wound up with my father's Guns on his passing it included 9 of those 32 revolvers. A few years ago Freehold Township had a buy-back got rid of 3 then Hazlet had one another 2 gone along with an Italian WW-2 police revolver of no Value Cop Friend and his son Taking the balance of 4 down to Camden. That cleans out the Junk of worthless 32 cal revolvers. 

For Those complaining about Tax money being used NO it is money from confiscated Drug Money.  

And as far as anyone of the ATF and police on site involved in the Buy back sidelining a gun ever gun is entered into a computer serial # or not Tagged signed by 2 on the scene.    

Also got rid of over 200 rounds of 100-year-old 32 cal ammo they accepted it all but not with a smile   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

For Those complaining about Tax money being used NO it is money from confiscated Drug Money.  

If so, it's wasted money the government collects from drug dealers rather than wasted money the government collects from taxpayers.   

It's still a government waste of money.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Do they give you a receipt? Or is the gun still in your name, then they sell them for cash after the doors close? Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatal

Got rid of some junk here this morning.

The Trenton location was packed.

Jersey Jay was asking if you get receipts did you gat any? 

Receipts are given for each gun turned in with the make, model and serial # on them. I was first guy in line in Trenton this morning. They opened up a little early and I was out of there 15 mins before the advertised opening time. Got rid of three old rusty junk rifles that were all missing bolts that they deemed as operable. Will put the $300 towards a new piece!

Wait, what? You mean no crime guns? No ms13 members or crips or bloods turning in guns? But,but,but, this is supposed to make our streets safe right?.................yeeeaahhh, riiiiigghht.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Wait, what? You mean no crime guns? No ms13 members or crips or bloods turning in guns? But,but,but, this is supposed to make our streets safe right?.................yeeeaahhh, riiiiigghht.

Since no questions are asked who knows  Turned in Gun Can't be Stolen or sold illegally. It serves a purpose.  

Since no questions are asked who knows  Turned in Gun Can't be Stolen or sold illegally. It serves a purpose.

They don't know unless it was reported stolen I guess. The other thing with "no questions asked" which made me laugh is if the limit is three guns that you can turn in, what stops someone from brining 9 guns, leaving 6 in their car, selling the first three, honing back to their car and getting three more and so on. They can't ask if you have already been there if there's no questions asked...