IGNORED

Awesome Day Fishing

Buck154

Looked like an awesome day on the river John and Hemlock. :up:  :up:

That smallie probably fought better than any fish you have caught in awhile. Great fish!

Great fight Lou. Jumped 3 or 4 times. At first I thought it was a 2.5 lber  but when she jumped the 2nd time we knew she was a lot better than that. Smallies fight like crazy even the small ones.

You woke me up to what's in that river.  So close to home, yet I've only fished it for shad.  Congrats on your catch,and a good day together.

We saw a lot of shad live and dead. The live ones were on their way out. End of the line after spawning.  

Hey! I like to fish too!! Lol nice job, that smallie is nice!! Stream smallmouth always fight hard.

Smallmouth like that pull to hard if you have neck and back problems so that's why I didn't call you to go :laughing: . Didn't want you to be get hurt more before your surgery. I was looking out for you ;) .

HAHAHA! Thanks!! Lol I was there a few days before you guys, caught a few, nothing as big as that though! And even a small walleye.

This whole starring at the walls thing is getting real old! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

HAHAHA! Thanks!! Lol I was there a few days before you guys, caught a few, nothing as big as that though! And even a small walleye.

This whole starring at the walls thing is getting real old! Lol

Take a folding chair to the river or streams sit back and fish. Better to stair at the moving water and trees than the wall.