IGNORED

4 Member Shadmania

JHbowhunter

Looks like a blast. Curious,,,,can they be eaten??

The answer is yes. Preparation is the key. Knowing how to fillet them helps, too. there used to be a cook off at the old Bethlehem Shad Festival. It was 90% people of Asian heritage who participated. They made some pretty impressive shad and roe dishes. they have a thing with fish, ya know.

Don't wait to long. They are way up passed us, up northern part of the state. Long ride but let me know if you want to go. We can ride up together.

Thank you for the offer! Prob can't make it this season, my free time is capped out with my home renovation. Hoping to be done in a few weeks but they'll probably be gone by then. Hopefully get out for some stripers!

Good luck to all those who get out! Definitely looks like a blast!

How does this incoming rain influence the fishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the offer! Prob can't make it this season, my free time is capped out with my home renovation. Hoping to be done in a few weeks but they'll probably be gone by then. Hopefully get out for some stripers!

Good luck to all those who get out! Definitely looks like a blast!

How does this incoming rain influence the fishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. Let me know next season and can fish them around Trenton and just north of there.

Yeah a lot of rain will affect the fishing. Mostly after a day or two from the rain. All the smaller streams are dumping in to the Delaware river and will cause it to come up fast. The site that JH put on is a lot of help and good info. JH knows the river and how the rain affects it.