IGNORED

Raptor ID?

Looks pretty big, I'm thinking Eastern Condor?

Eastern Condor does not exist. There is only one Condor in USA, the California Condor and it can only be found in  a small area of California. Our biggest Vulture, Turkey Vulture, is smaller than Bald Eagle. There is only one raptor on the east coast slightly bigger than Bald Eagle and that is Golden Eagle.

Eastern Condor does not exist. There is only one Condor in USA, the California Condor and it can only be found in  a small area of California. Our biggest Vulture, Turkey Vulture, is smaller than Bald Eagle. There is only one raptor on the east coast slightly bigger than Bald Eagle and that is Golden Eagle.

Now I'm almost as sad as when Jay said that he gets his firewood from Home Depot.  Here I thought we had a really great new addition to the site with your pictures and wildlife knowledge and then you have to go and drop a bombshell like this.  Everyone knows that Eastern Condors are real.   :shakehead:

Eastern-Condors-images-d20339da-4a82-42ac-a244-144a022e1d3.jpg

Now I'm almost as sad as when Jay said that he gets his firewood from Home Depot.  Here I thought we had a really great new addition to the site with your pictures and wildlife knowledge and then you have to go and drop a bombshell like this.  Everyone knows that Eastern Condors are real.   :shakehead:

attachicon.gifEastern-Condors-images-d20339da-4a82-42ac-a244-144a022e1d3.jpg

You do know not everyone is perfect so please cut me some slack:-)