IGNORED

password

So I'm trying to catch up with the 20th century and tried to log in on my phone with Tapatalk, been using computer, and of course it wants my password, which I can't remember, computer automatically fills it in if I log out and then log in. Then I tried to change password in my profile, but I need my password to do that...so how do I go about finding my password?

without me, my rifle is nothing

First Google your problem with Like Lost password on my Dell computer Windows ???

Call support of the make computer and they can unlock it if you have it registered they have you isp # and serial #  

On your phone go to provider they can unlock it

Then get rid of passwords and use Pin Numbers.  

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

So I'm trying to catch up with the 20th century and tried to log in on my phone with Tapatalk, been using computer, and of course it wants my password, which I can't remember, computer automatically fills it in if I log out and then log in. Then I tried to change password in my profile, but I need my password to do that...so how do I go about finding my password?

What browser? Chrome (and Firefox I believe) can show you the passwords they automatically fill in for you. Just go to the appropriate "settings" page in your browser and you'll see it. Google something like "how do I find my auto-fill passwords in Chrome" (or Firefox or whatever browser you are using) and you'll find the answer.

From there, once you know the password that the browser auto-fills in for you, you are good.

What mazzgolf said! :up:
That's the way to get your password, otherwise you'll need to reset it.

Definitely worth looking into a password manager as well if you have a lot of accounts...most of us do nowadays with online bill pay, services, etc.

You don't want the same password everywhere.

Ok. I go to the place in my puter that autofills passwords and there's NJW&W with a 8 digit password. I click on show and it wants my computer password for security. haha I don't know what the hell it is. Should I call the Russian hackers?

No, just a normal pc. My browser, (that was my pet doe's name) is Internet Explorer, not that it makes any difference at this point??

OKay, no biggie.  There is a way on a Mac to retrieve stored passwords similar to on Windows.

I suggest writing them down somewhere....  :)

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Do you have a windows login username/password?  If so that's the password it's looking for.

Yeah my computer is getting up there in years, 7? 8? I have no idea what it's looking for. I used to use the same password for everything back then but that didn't work... I do need to take it to a guy and have all the viruses and worms and cookies and phish cleaned out, Thanks for responding

OKay, no biggie.  There is a way on a Mac to retrieve stored passwords similar to on Windows.

I suggest writing them down somewhere....   :)

Yeah, now I have a tablet where I write most of them down, don't know why I didn't for here, Thanks Man