IGNORED

Need advice on new hunting clothes

Cabelas berber fleece with wind sheer until it's below 10 degrees.

If it gets colder than that I use cabelas wooltimite with wind sheer.

Very little needed underneath that stuff.

Polartec Shirt and a LL bean wind sheer polartec vest.

No problem sitting all day .without getting sweated up walking in

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

if you cant spend the money , do it right Raven wear out of Canada , go to a tailor and get measured . send them the measurements , do not  add any inches on for anything they do it all.  you get the wool jackets with a wind blocking inside with a fleece lining is awesome , the bowmans jacket comes with a tail hanging off the back for when you are sitting and elastic in the sleeve....you will have these cloths forever.

I hear their stuff is nice too.  Day One and Gray Wolf do the same thing. Take your measurements and they make everything custom fit for you. You choose the materials, the linings, wind stop, scent block, etc.  whatever you want.  It's definitely worth the investment  

Raven wear out of Canada

Can't order them custom anymore. Their website says they are closing. And if you buy their in-stock items, I assume you will get no warranty on them (??)

http://www.ravenwear.ca/

Special Announcement:

Effective January 31st, 2017 Raven Wear of Canada Inc. will be closing.

We will be accepting orders for custom gear until December 1, 2016.

In stock items will be available for sale until January 31, 2017.

We wish to thank everyone for your support these last 29 years. We trust that in some way we have played a role in your hunting success and outdoor experience.

Dennis and I have made lifelong friends through this venture and have had a wonderful journey. It is now time to turn the page and start a new chapter in our lives. We are sincerely appreciative of your patronage, friendship, advice, testimonials and photos and wish you all much success in your hunting and outdoor adventures with friends and family.

Susan Hindbo