Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 09/09/13 - 10:55 PM
Posted 09/10/13 - 04:31 AM
Posted 09/10/13 - 04:41 AM
Great work Matt. And a crazy cool buck!
Posted 09/10/13 - 04:57 AM
Nice job Matty. I like it a lot!
Posted 09/10/13 - 05:13 AM
nice deer and great job mounting it
Posted 09/10/13 - 05:21 AM
Beautiful mount man.... and what a awesome Jersey Bruiser.
}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->
Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)
Posted 09/12/13 - 01:27 PM
You did a great job on the base too.
NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands" I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.
Posted 09/13/13 - 07:33 AM
Thanks again guys!
My brother really loves the mount.
If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!
- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone
Posted 09/14/13 - 07:40 AM
Posted 09/14/13 - 09:11 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users