IGNORED

Organize predator hunters North

wwridgerunner

guys and gals

I've spoken with Ted Pres of the south and Matt in the central both are trying to organize the NJ predator hunters.

I live way north 10 min from Nys border I hunt Sussex and Passaic cnty. .If there's anyone interested in getting the north off the ground,post or pm me.It will take some time,but I'm willing.

I believe there's a south meeting happening February 7.Im really going to try and get there.

2.5 hrs from where I live.I believe it's a great thing to be active in.Anyone interested let me know.

Thanks Wayne

Great to hear from everyone that posted there interest.Talked with Ted yesterday,He is willing to come up here to speak with us.(51msd)Posted Teds link.If you want more info directly from Ted click on link... He posted The time and place for south meeting and his number.Great guy to talk with.From what was relayed to me from Ted.We need to find a place generally located we all can get to without driving too far.He also asked if I could get info from guys so we can make up a list.It will also be easier to find a good place to meet if we all know we're we are from.My ph.#862-266-2908 My name is Wayne and I live in butler.I say call because I understand guys don't put personal info. on forums.So I'm here if anyone wants to call.Ill start compiling a list for NJ Predator hunters NORTH.