IGNORED

Damsels in Distress

jerseyhunter

Ok, I know I joke around a lot....but I seriously don't see anything.

Should there be a video? Picture? What?

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Hardy har harr...

If you guys are excited about it, it's probably just a bunch of gay pirates or a small yacht full of cabana boys shipwrecked on a deserted island with only three shirts among the whole bunch.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Nope.

Thanks guys!

Incredible footage!

Amazing how they can pick off those dragon flies in mid-air. 

Thanks again for helping me see it guys. Definitely worth it!

If you guys are excited about it, it's probably just a bunch of gay pirates or a small yacht full of cabana boys shipwrecked on a deserted island with only three shirts among the whole bunch.

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

So was it everything you expected it to be and more? :rofl:

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Different kind of trout than what I was expecting. THANK GOD!