IGNORED

Big Dog's Processing

Shootemandmountem

Picked up my doe that I had dropped off Saturday afternoon at Big Dog's. Got to meet the Big Dog himself(Chris). Super clean shop , secure with cameras and for those who don't know me, I have been a butcher for 30 + years. This guy knows what he is doing. Clean cuts and also top notch cryo sealed with everything marked, ready to go right in your freezer. In that said, next time I can't do it myself, this is where I will go. Have a great season all!

25 minutes ago, Shootemthenmountem said:

Picked up my doe that I had dropped off Saturday afternoon at Big Dog's. Got to meet the Big Dog himself(Chris). Super clean shop , secure with cameras and for those who don't know me, I have been a butcher for 30 + years. This guy knows what he is doing. Clean cuts and also top notch cryo sealed with everything marked, ready to go right in your freezer. In that said, next time I can't do it myself, this is where I will go. Have a great season all!

Does he still have 24hr drop off shed?

30 minutes ago, archer36 said:

From what I remember of the facility when used by the previous processor, they have a walk in cooler, not just a shed. 

Last year location they had a shed with AC, you could use to drop off the deer any time of the day/night. They may have walking cooler but it is not used for this purpose.
I refuse to use a butcher who does not have this option. I hate rushing after the kill to make sure I get there before the guys is gone for the day.

8 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Last year location they had a shed with AC, you could use to drop off the deer any time of the day/night. They may have walking cooler but it is not used for this purpose.
I refuse to use a butcher who does not have this option. I hate rushing after the kill to make sure I get there before the guys is gone for the day.

Hey, what can I tell you. Call him up and ask.  908 510 7453

Edited by archer36

sorry guy's, just got in. Yes 24 hour drop off. Once you walk in there is a desk where you write in all your info. put the order sheet in a plastic sleeve and pin it through the deer ear. You place your deer in the walk in cooler and close the door. The camera is running. It is 85 for the basic cut