IGNORED

Doe down

Bone collector 85

Magnus makes a top notch head. You guys shooting the stingers or hornets?

I just grabbed a pack of 4 blade black hornets and they made quick work of the doe that I shot Sunday morning.  She went about 45 yards and then wobbled and dropped.   I have to say that I'm a fan of them for sure. 

I also have some QAD exodus that I'm going to be taking a shot at the next deer with.  I keep reading tons of good things about them, so I decided that I had to test them out myself. 

I just grabbed a pack of 4 blade black hornets and they made quick work of the doe that I shot Sunday morning.  She went about 45 yards and then wobbled and dropped.   I have to say that I'm a fan of them for sure. 

I also have some QAD exodus that I'm going to be taking a shot at the next deer with.  I keep reading tons of good things about them, so I decided that I had to test them out myself. 

Magnus and QAD seem to be the most popular heads nationwide...at least in recent years. Good luck with the Exodus on your next deer!

Magnus and QAD seem to be the most popular heads nationwide...at least in recent years. Good luck with the Exodus on your next deer!

Agreed.  I used to only hunt with mechanicals (Grim Reapers and NAP Spitfires) but made the switch because I feel more comfortable going after a bear with a fixed head.  I've been practicing with the QADs, some DRTs, some Viper Tricks and then these black hornets.  They all hit exactly the same for me, so I plan on trying to put each of them through a deer this year to see some firsthand results.