IGNORED

"Uninsulated" Camo Jumpsuits - Where???

When I first started out bow hunting I always had an uninsulated camo jumpsuit.  It was quick and easy to throw on and the little underlayers that I wore could be anything.  I often hunt with one of my kids now and we do try to get changed outside of the car rather then where hunting clothes to the spot.  This is of course easier in warmer weather but I'm thinking of having myself and the kids just wear shorts and a t-shirt and look to throw on a jumpsuit....if I could find them.

Anyone see these things being sold anymore anywhere that isn't designed by a company that uses scent-lock lining.  I'm done spending money on that stuff.  Just looking for thin camo jumpsuits.  

I use something like this:  3D leafy mesh.  Keeps must bugs out, and it great for late summer/early fall hunting when it gets warm during the days.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/clothing/men-s-hunting-clothing/men-s-specialty-clothing/men-s-3-d-clothing|/pc/104797080/c/104748480/sc/104590080/i/103951080/cabela-s-men-s-leafy-wear-pro-ii-system/1175689.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fmens-3-d-clothing%2F_%2FN-1101050%2B4294388596%2FNe-4294388596%3FWTz_st%3DGuidedNav%26WTz_stype%3DGNU

Not cheap, but I'm sure you can find it cheaper somewhere else with different options for the kids.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.