IGNORED

The Little York Inn

BHC

Has anyone eaten here?

I drove by it a few times. Just happened my daughter went there on Saturday with her boyfriend and his family. She came home with some wings with Garlic Parm and they stayed somewhat crispy and had great flavor, she got a smash burger and she said it was great, the best smash burger she had to date

https://www.thelittleyork.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I Just got home from having dinner. I have to say the garlic parmasan wings was absolutely the best we ever had, full with fantastic flavor, absolutely great crisp. 3 out 4 of us got the onion smashburger with in house smokec bacon...it was absolutely fantastic.  We all loved it, and will return !!! The remainder of the menu was nice and will try other meals in the future.  We got there at 5pm and by the time we left there was a line for people waiting for tables. 

Also deer all over the place!!

2 hours ago, Sako76 said:

I got there last Thursday at 6:00PM, couldn’t find a spot to park.  When I went in to inquire about parking it was wall to wall people waiting so I left!

Frustrating it is, but also a great sign that the food, service is great , Which in this case it was !!!