IGNORED

I Took Jack's Advice

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Come on, sparky, it's still T-shirt weather.  I use a vest when it's actually cold and often it doesn't need to be turned on.  They add warmth just by being a good wind blocking layer.  Have the heated socks but haven't tried them yet.  My feet are always like ice cubes from Raynaud's disease.  Toe warmers stuck on the bottom of socks with warm pack boots works.  Buddy heater would be a good purchase for your pop-up.

Remember.....I'm not walking a 1/2 mile to my stand. Yesterday morning I sat in light merinos and rain gear which offered no warmth. Needless to say I was damp and cold for most of the sit. Usually I carry a medium weight top and a sweatshirt. I figured I try the same outfit with the vest for the afternoon spot. It was nice:nerd:

3 hours ago, electric10162 said:

Remember.....I'm not walking a 1/2 mile to my stand. Yesterday morning I sat in light merinos and rain gear which offered no warmth. Needless to say I was damp and cold for most of the sit. Usually I carry a medium weight top and a sweatshirt. I figured I try the same outfit with the vest for the afternoon spot. It was nice:nerd:

You have to get out of the office more often and acclimate, toughen up, fatten up for the winter.  You should be warmer by not getting sweaty walking 1/2 mile.  

PS.  I may have spooked your big 8 the other night

2 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

You have to get out of the office more often and acclimate, toughen up, fatten up for the winter.  You should be warmer by not getting sweaty walking 1/2 mile.  

PS.  I may have spooked your big 8 the other night

As I've gotten older the damp bothers me more than the cold. You are right though.....that desk is killing me!

There's a few big eights running around. The garbage guy has been seeing a bruiser and the farmer's son got a big ten point a couple weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

As I've gotten older the damp bothers me more than the cold. You are right though.....that desk is killing me!

There's a few big eights running around. The garbage guy has been seeing a bruiser and the farmer's son got a big ten point a couple weeks ago.

I'm with you when it's damp and cold.  Fingers get cramped up.

Ok now for the next gadget. Temps are in free fall now.  Trying out new e-handwarmers.  4 levels. Only have on L1 and it's same heat as a disposable hot hands.  USB recharge 

https://a.co/d/6uqgCFK

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….