IGNORED

North Jersey Brittany Club - AKC Fall Field Trials Greenwood WMA - Something for everyone

Please join us for our AKC Fall Field Trials @ Greenwood WMA. We truly have something for everyone Please share!

All AKC dogs welcome!

Walking Trial
https://www.apps.akc.org/.../search/index_results.cfm...

Horseback Trial - with an hour Grand Amateur Limited Gundog stake

Champagne Memorial North Eastern Brittany Regional Championship - A Brittany that wins first place in a Regional Championship stake with a minimum of 13 starters will earn a
Regional Field Champion title.

northjerseybrittanyclub.jpg

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

TTT - get your entries in!

Lot's of fun, nice people, and great hunting dogs!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 hours ago, archer36 said:

I participated in a "Shoot to Retrieve" with my first Brittany and won first place. What a thrill. I didn't know you were still around! :up:

I am relatively new to the game. 

I got a new pup 2 years ago and started in the puppy trials. I won a couple. I am now in the process of getting him steady to wing, shot and fall. Different ball game in gun dog. Both of us have to be in shape for it. 

My plan is to run him in field trials to get some letters and and then in NAVHDA UT test

I ran the pup in NA and received a P1 112.

UT is a different ball game.

32 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

I am relatively new to the game. 

I got a new pup 2 years ago and started in the puppy trials. I won a couple. I am now in the process of getting him steady to wing, shot and fall. Different ball game in gun dog. Both of us have to be in shape for it. 

My plan is to run him in field trials to get some letters and and then in NAVHDA UT test

I ran the pup in NA and received a P1 112.

UT is a different ball game.

The "shoot to retrieve" was different than a Field trail. The dogs were not required to be steady to wing and shot. They did follow the dogs on horseback. I don't know if they still do those. 

Hey now! 

Come on out and see what field trialing is all about!

People, ok if ya don't like people.. there are dogs, puppies, did I mention dogs!

Oh and birds!

Get to meet nice pups, people, and see what it is all about!

• 2 weeks later...