IGNORED

My pup got his first 2 antlers today

tcook8296

There's no way to convert HEIC on the site during an upload.  This is a phone sided setting, which you can update to save as a JPG instead.  In fact, no browsers support displaying HEIC as an embedded image yet.  Note the first two pics in this topic (your first post), are JPGs which is why they embedded OK.

11 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

There's no way to convert HEIC on the site during an upload.  This is a phone sided setting, which you can update to save as a JPG instead.  In fact, no browsers support displaying HEIC as an embedded image yet.  Note the first two pics in this topic (your first post), are JPGs which is why they embedded OK.

I noticed that. My phone did an update so something changed. I will have to look for the setting

www.liftxrentals.com

3 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

I noticed that. My phone did an update so something changed. I will have to look for the setting

I removed the HEIC file type from allowed extensions in uploads now to avoid the confusion. 

On your phone go in your camera settings menu. It should be in the "format and advanced options" section.

18 hours ago, Tuck said:

Just curious if you did any training with him or had him play with antlers at home before venturing out??  I know they sell antler scent and stuff like that, but curious if some dogs just have it??

I bought this off Amazon to get him started. 

I started him at about 3 months. 

I also bought the scent that looks like chap stick. 

He is 6 months now and each time out he's definitely getting more focused looking for sheds. He loves being in the woods. 

I swear he thinks he's a duck because he's in every pool of water he comes across. 

https://www.amazon.com/DogBone-Dog-Training-Antler-Retrieving/dp/B00BE9NMFQ

Resized_20230318_113646.jpeg.0f88e965bfdb5e8fb06b712a66955f92.jpeg

www.liftxrentals.com

6 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

I bought this off Amazon to get him started. 

I started him at about 3 months. 

I also bought the scent that looks like chap stick. 

He is 6 months now and each time out he's definitely getting more focused looking for sheds. He loves being in the woods. 

I swear he thinks he's a duck because he's in every pool of water he comes across. 

https://www.amazon.com/DogBone-Dog-Training-Antler-Retrieving/dp/B00BE9NMFQ

Resized_20230318_113646.jpeg.0f88e965bfdb5e8fb06b712a66955f92.jpeg

Good looking dog