IGNORED

Scheels Sale On Sitka & Other Top Brands

luv2hunt

Love the fanatic jacket! If I could change one thing I would probably go with the fleece version as I think it’d be more quiet. The back of mine loves to “Velcro” off the bark of trees. 

Side note, if you’ve never tried one on know that the sleeves are very tight. My body could easily fit into a large but there’s no way I could wear any layers under it! So I got a XL and I’m kinda swimming in the body and sleeves are still tight. My hands are hard to get through. Not sure why it’s designed that way other than it “looks cooler” to have sleek look. 

1 hour ago, Hitemnasty said:

Love the fanatic jacket! If I could change one thing I would probably go with the fleece version as I think it’d be more quiet. The back of mine loves to “Velcro” off the bark of trees. 

Side note, if you’ve never tried one on know that the sleeves are very tight. My body could easily fit into a large but there’s no way I could wear any layers under it! So I got a XL and I’m kinda swimming in the body and sleeves are still tight. My hands are hard to get through. Not sure why it’s designed that way other than it “looks cooler” to have sleek look. 

I’ve been thinking about pulling the trigger on the Fanatic system. If you don’t mind me asking, what are your measurements? I have a Sitka hoodie and the forearms are annoyingly tight. 

without me, my rifle is nothing

The newer Fanatic is the warmest set they make.  Much warmer than Incinerator in my opinion I have spent many hours in both 

5 hours ago, luv2hunt said:

Just wanted to throw this out there...Scheels is having a sale on some quality outerwear.  25% or more on Sitka...don't think I've ever come across Sitka on sale for more than 20%.  

Looks like I'm going to finally pull the trigger on the Sitka Fanatic Jacket and bibs...early Christmas present...

Not exactly sure of my measurements but I’m average build, 5’10” 200lbs my arms aren’t pumped up or anything haha. I wear large in just about everything else. 

4 hours ago, TDietz said:

I’ve been thinking about pulling the trigger on the Fanatic system. If you don’t mind me asking, what are your measurements? I have a Sitka hoodie and the forearms are annoyingly tight.