IGNORED

Catalytic Convertors

JD48

3 minutes ago, JD48 said:

Guess it's worth the risk

Remind's me what my great old aunt told me once when I was a ute, ain't worth it if you can't retire from it.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 minute ago, Dead eye said:

My co worker woke up last week to his cut from his dodge pick up parked out front. 

Scumbags they use battery sawz alls

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

We have several commercial truck dealerships, truck rental companies, along with some big distribution centers for Amazon, Target, and other shipping companies not far from us and they are getting catalytic converters stolen all the time. They've also been stealing PCM from some of the trucks lately.

15 minutes ago, DJ0808 said:

We have several commercial truck dealerships, truck rental companies, along with some big distribution centers for Amazon, Target, and other shipping companies not far from us and they are getting catalytic converters stolen all the time. They've also been stealing PCM from some of the trucks lately.

What is/are PCM?  I’m not familiar. I can’t imagine the nightmare this is for larger truck operators like you described.