IGNORED

🤔 am I the only one???

Roon

10 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

What you described as a waste of your tax dollars was a town DPW employee simply doing his or her job.  Today that same person is repairing potholes on town roads or mowing the lawn around town hall. That’s all normally budgeted and necessary work, whether you use the walking track or not. 

I understand what you are saying about the snow removal. Yet they will leave the corner where you cross the street full of snow during bigger snowfalls.  They also put in park benches and about a year later put in new park benches. Then they removed  healthy trees  that cast some shade on the walking track. And replaced them with little trees spread all willy nilly and where more than half died after planting. This spring they came in and stripped four areas of grass like they were going to put in something like horseshoe/quoits. Now the grass has grown back in with a long hole in four places around the park. That is waste. 

12 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I understand what you are saying about the snow removal. Yet they will leave the corner where you cross the street full of snow during bigger snowfalls.  They also put in park benches and about a year later put in new park benches. Then they removed  healthy trees  that cast some shade on the walking track. And replaced them with little trees spread all willy nilly and where more than half died after planting. This spring they came in and stripped four areas of grass like they were going to put in something like horseshoe/quoits. Now the grass has grown back in with a long hole in four places around the park. That is waste. 

You’ve got to move to a solid Republican town where they actually know when to curb spending. Most of my taxes - the lion’s share - are for schools. 

2 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

You’ve got to move to a solid Republican town where they actually know when to curb spending. Most of my taxes - the lion’s share - are for schools. 

I pay just in school tax $7000 a year just school, my kids are in a better district and I am happy for that.

Back to my original PISS OFF.

I and just my opinion would have happy and very proud to see my volunteer squads walking the entire parade route with a flag that said due to fuel prices we are walking this route to show that we care and we know you support us.

It is a drop in the bucket I know that but it's the small points and principles that matter in life yes or no?

For Pete's sake the state just paid to a  transgender inmate  a set of tits put on his chest. You can't make this crap up it is what it is. But if small communities can stand together and make a difference maybe we would make a difference

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.