IGNORED

Anyone Else Have A Fish YouTube?

BeenReelOutdoors

I know how flooded the YouTube space is but I really enjoy fishing as well as recording and the editing process.  Is there anyone else on here that has YouTube videos and if so, link your videos so I can check them. 

This is my latest.

I m in pretty deep with the Surfcasters community. And for the most part of the guys see it as being gay af. They kinda get laughed at and ridiculed, when they show up to the line up with a go pro on their chest an on their hat. It s pretty bad in some spots depending on who's standing next to ya. The go pro heros gets heckled into submission. It s quite comical to see the hero walking up on the line up and the comments start flying.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there's more negativees than positives with regard to sharing fishing videos. It's one thing to show technique but when you start showing actual locations on video you're blowing that spot up.  It's worse for land based guys like codaboy and myself. 

I know of a couple charter captains that will not fish their better spots if clients are wearing go pros. 

Another Capt will politely tell the clients to take pics at the dock because he doesn't want any pics with landmarks in the background. 

I get it, it is what it is.   

Nowadays even if I'm catching, if someone asks ...any luck? Nope. Lol 

Night time is the right time... 

;)

I'll be on some south jersey sods Friday night. If you see a guy that looks like yoda in waders.. . Don't approach. He bites.  ;)

41 minutes ago, Codaboy said:

I m in pretty deep with the Surfcasters community. And for the most part of the guys see it as being gay af. They kinda get laughed at and ridiculed, when they show up to the line up with a go pro on their chest an on their hat. It s pretty bad in some spots depending on who's standing next to ya. The go pro heros gets heckled into submission. It s quite comical to see the hero walking up on the line up and the comments start flying.

Yeah I totally get that. I don’t normally fish in large groups with a bunch of randoms. Just about every place a go has plenty of space for everyone to have there own peace while fishing. Can’t say that I’ve experienced any kind of trash talk for having a GoPro. 

1 hour ago, Codaboy said:

All the surfcaster guys have YouTube channels and podcasts. So what’s the difference? They can but new guys can’t? 

All the surfcaster guys have YouTube channels and podcasts. So what’s the difference? They can but new guys can’t? 
Your asking the wrong person. I don't take many pictures. 1st keeper of the season. And 30 pound s or better after. I'm more of the keep it quite. And I don't take many people with me. When I was turned on to the spots where I get good fish. I was told no pictures, no friends and no Facebook posts. Or they would cut me right off and shun me away. But the people you are referring to. Thay are the most hated guys out there. They don't care if they spotburn. For them, it s look at me. Pretty friggin gay really. But I'm respected in the community and know a lot of people, and Thay are not. If that accounts for anything.