IGNORED

Who uses KUIU pants?

Daniel23

In the market for some new pants. Thinking of buying kuiu pants for next hunting season. Does anyone have any experience with these pants? Im looking between the attack pants or guid pants. I hunt out of a tree stand so i will not be moving that much and the temps would be anywhere from 50-20degrees.

I use the attack when chasing elk in CO with the bow,  love them. Comfortable, dry easy. 45 degrees or lower I usually where a thin pair of lightweight wool  long johns....but my hunting is stop and go, regardless very comfortable. I do use them early part of the season for WT as well. 

There not made to be worn sitting in a stand in cold weather, there are better choices. Yes they cost a few $$, but if worn just to hunt in, they should last many years.

I use the KUIU Attack pants. I'm comfortable in them down to about 40 degrees and they're layerable. I hate puffy, awkward late season stuff. 

If I wear those and a bib for late season I'm perfectly comfortable. They're also vented for early season hunting. A little hot for September but perfect for Oct/Nov.