IGNORED

Striped Bass Tournament June 1, 2013..

sam3

Haha killer gets handcuffed by the Diva priceless! We all need to catch some fish on a good note our partners Johnny Bucktails crushed them good today while others struggled. nice job Johnny and Louie the lip:cheers:

He said Diva. :)

Boat name " Morgue "

Team " GFYYF "

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I changed the name of this tournament to comply with insurance and legal standards for this site. NJ Woods and Water has NO affiliation with the contest, nor is it benefiting monitarily in any way. Neither am I by running such contest.

This site is simply giving me the platform for a fun day of fishing amongst friends as well as a get together afterwards.

OK? Everyone understand?

Good.

Paypal is not up and running yet, so this is what we are going to do.

I would like ONE (1) member of each team to be the Captain. As the Captain, you will be the contact person throughout the next month as well as on the water so I can communicate with you.

You (Capt) will be solely responsible for providing full payment to enter the contest. Meaning, one payment per team. I can't (or want) to chase people down a week before the tourney. You're a team, so work like one.

Payment info will be done through PM. Please feel free to PM with any additional questions as well.

Payments MUST be received by Wednesday May 29, 2013 if you want to enter.

If you and your team are longer interested in participating, please let me know that as well.

One more thing, there is no Rain date. If the event is called off due to severe weather, all monies will be returned to the respected Team Captains.

Now let's get this thing rolling..

NJ Woods and Water has NO affiliation with the contest,

Is NJ Woods and Water affiliated with L&H Woods and Water in Wall Twp? Or is it just a coincidence that the names are almost identicle? When I google NJ Woods and Water I only get restults for - www.lhwoodsandwater.com

Is NJ Woods and Water affiliated with L&H Woods and Water in Wall Twp? Or is it just a coincidence that the names are almost identicle? When I google NJ Woods and Water I only get restults for - www.lhwoodsandwater.com

No affiliation.  Since the site and name are so new, the search engines will take time to get the name on the front page.  L&H has been around for a long time, so most search engines think you are looking for L&H given the newness of NJ Woods & Water.