IGNORED

Well, after about 30 shots on my Centerpoint Patriot 415 the string breaks as I was shooting it.

Cripple Shot

First I added a UPDATE TAG hope it's alright. :)

Anyhow, when I got there Ron was behind the counter. I told him what had happened and he took the crossbow up to the press, checked it out, and put on the new string I got from 60X. Almost forgot to give him the string silencers.

Anyhow, all went well and I got crossbow back into my setup ready to shoot. By then Roger had showed up and I asked him to double check how my serving looked on how it lined up on the arrow nock. From there I took several shots. 

By the time I was ready to go Ron wasn't there so I tipped Roger hoping he'll share it with Ron.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

4 hours ago, Cripple Shot said:

First I added a UPDATE TAG hope it's alright. :)

Anyhow, when I got there Ron was behind the counter. I told him what had happened and he took the crossbow up to the press, checked it out, and put on the new string I got from 60X. Almost forgot to give him the string silencers.

Anyhow, all went well and I got crossbow back into my setup ready to shoot. By then Roger had showed up and I asked him to double check how my serving looked on how it lined up on the arrow nock. From there I took several shots. 

By the time I was ready to go Ron wasn't there so I tipped Roger hoping he'll share it with Ron.

Thanks for the follow up glad to hear everything worked out well!.. Ain't always about the money, one hand washing the other hunters helping other hunters in need!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt