IGNORED

Pays To Save sometimes

Greybeard

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Nice job grey!! 
i no longer hang on to too much. At one point I had so much shit I didn’t even know what was there or how to find anything. For example I had so much hockey equipment it took me few weeks to put it out with my garbage to make sure not to overwhelm the garbage crew. I went through major purge last year and it feels good to be clean

Why did you not donate to the needy?:whatever:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

21 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Nice job grey!! 
i no longer hang on to too much. At one point I had so much shit I didn’t even know what was there or how to find anything. For example I had so much hockey equipment it took me few weeks to put it out with my garbage to make sure not to overwhelm the garbage crew. I went through major purge last year and it feels good to be clean

Same here.  Had a old freezer half full of old bike stuff.  Throwing out old shoes, helmets, scrapping used parts.  Even the good/new stuff is outdated.  Nobody will want it.  Threw out the old bows too, and have more archery stuff to chuck. Outdated and can't give it away.   I'd like to get rid of the old freezer too once it's empty so I have more room for more stuff:).  Save too much stuff that I thought I might use someday and never did.  

39 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Going to patent it?lol.

Deer are going to ride in style this season!

Will be easier to pull with the handlebar instead of just on the rope, for sure.  Want to be my practice dummy this winter if I don't get a chance to use it with a deer?

3 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Will be easier to pull with the handlebar instead of just on the rope, for sure.  Want to be my practice dummy this winter if I don't get a chance to use it with a deer?

I wouldn't be any good. I only weigh as much as a fawn. Perhaps your wife would volunteer.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Happier with it now. Cut and ground down break levers. Can slip linemans loop over ends now. Easier for two to grab a handle and pull. Have 4 holes drilled through the lips going down each side of the sled to tie stuff down with paracord.

Nice!  :up: