IGNORED

Spypoint's Customer Service Still Stinks

BHC

Friend of mine purchased a AT&T Cell-Link, and it worked at his house. He placed it in the woods where he hunts and it wasn't getting any reception, so he took it home and I told him it may need a firmwear update he wasn't 100% sure on how to do it, and they can do it remotely and they did just that when he called and requested it....well the firmwear update they sent was from the summer, the latest one was from November for this product ......How stupid can they be? well it's spypoint customer service nothing surprises me, also amazing that you can't just download firmwear updates over the air like other cameras 

13 minutes ago, BHC said:

Friend of mine purchased a AT&T Cell-Link, and it worked at his house. He placed it in the woods where he hunts and it wasn't getting any reception, so he took it home and I told him it may need a firmwear update he wasn't 100% sure on how to do it, and they can do it remotely and they did just that when he called and requested it....well the firmwear update they sent was from the summer, the latest one was from November for this product ......How stupid can they be? well it's spypoint customer service nothing surprises me, also amazing that you can't just download firmwear updates over the air like other cameras 

There is an issue with the November update  on the micro link .You can see the update process work , yet the old firmware number doesn’t change on the app as it should .

I did 7 cams with the update , only one took showing the newest number .

bunch people I know had same results 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I updated my Cell Link back in November 11,2020 when a member here posted a new firmwear was up for the cell link, and it shows on my cell link

Version:

V1.05.02-5

Date:

2020-11-11

Improvements:

- Improved compatibiliy with more camera models
- Improved connection stability on cellular network
- Fix small bugs

firmwear on my cell link:  

V1.05.02-5-g93dfb16 REV 1

both are the same

His AT&T CELL-LINK with firmware update got him 90% reception at his house but when he placed it in the woods on the property he hunts no reception at all....he returned it, he will see if the VERIZON CELL-LINK gets better reception....its all based on location 

Edited by BHC