IGNORED

shed hunting

turbo

Can’t say I have ever found shed worth measuring or a matched pair

But I ask how many people have found a shed while driving down a road at 40 mpg and see one in a tree and recover it. It was crazy seeing a shed about 7 feet up. All I could think was the deer bound accross the road to avoid being hit and lost the antler as it was running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

4 hours ago, Sonnyjim said:

From Ohio

2012-11-17_14-35-05_866.jpg

2012-11-17_14-34-48_796.jpg

Why did you black out your face, sheds are legal, they are sheds aren't they ?

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

5 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Not my biggest but coolest as killing the buck at 5.5 years old and having both side from 4.5 and one from 3.5.

20210128_051512.jpg

20210128_051542.jpg

20210128_051615.jpg

Very nice !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

13 hours ago, turbo said:

@Buck154 dude that is pretty damn cool !!! not many people can say that i usually see photos of them in there younger years then the photo of them shot which is cool too i also have photos of my first buck on thanksgiving and i shot him 3 years later as a 10pt

Yeah it is cool to have the sheds. I kind of did it opposite of the way you would think.  

Got him on camera and hunted him but he vanished for the year. Following year got lots of pictures of him and was finally able to take him early bow.  I was shed hunting the following spring and found both antlers about 200+ yards apart. Fast forward to that winter I was scouting and found the one side from 2 years before I shot him. That shed was probably 600 plus yards from the area I found the set in.