IGNORED

Flight Cancelled Outfitters

Monsterbuks3006

4 minutes ago, Livetohunt said:

Oh and you say the elusive Great bay like its dumb to guide there let me run through some names that guide there 

reedy creek outfitters 

muddy creek outfitters 

barnegat bay guide service 

So are they shitty to because they took huntes to GREAT BAY BlVD NJ where sea duck hunting is beyond easy 

51 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Known for bending the rules. Don’t want to be caught up in that. One tree outfitters and muddy are both solid guys with good reputations. 

It’s all here say. You don’t see one of his clients on here bad mouthing him that’s because no one that has hunted with him can end of story! Take advice from his clients and his reviews not random people on a forum! 

Besides the poaching of waterfowl and turkeys, kid doesn't run a safe operation with no captains license. Multiple occasions of him doing shady things with customers,.disregarding his money back policy with cancellations. Just another chump in the "guide business". I would steer extremely far away from this, or you will be getting a visit from Mr. GreenJeans

Just now, Livetohunt said:

It’s all here say. You don’t see one of his clients on here bad mouthing him that’s because no one that has hunted with him can end of story! Take advice from his clients and his reviews not random people on a forum! 

It's not here say lol it's all proven situations.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

I’ve never used them but they have a  VERY bad reputation in the waterfowl community. If the rumors are true- stay away!! 

not worth using someone with a bad reputation when there are solid guides out there 

Have you ever hunted with him... no 

have you ever met him...no 

so how can you assume this just because you heard something? That’s seems like some childish school yard stuff to me. Meet someone and decide for yourself the internet now a days is just where people run to voice an opinion that doesn’t matter or they have nothing to actually back it up. Hunting now a days full of a bunch of jealously it’s such a shame where this sport has gone! 

6 minutes ago, GBHUNTER870 said:

6 minutes ago, GBHUNTER870 said:

But way any of it actually proven and was he actually guilty of anything are you a judge too damn you know it all! 

OP had a legit inquiry and it's turned into this mess.  Maybe you guys need to take it to PM and work out the facts versus bashing each other or potentially tarnishing a business.  

If anyone has actual facts of these accusations, please feel free to PM me records.  Otherwise it's simply word against word.