IGNORED

What State/Providence You Enjoy...

BHC

PA is were I love to hunt built a log cabin up there 5 years ago but have been hunting up there in Wayne county for 15 years.I lease a 1500 hundred acre cow farm that is 5 away from my cabin and spend 20 weekends a year on average at my camp

Hunting and fishing is not a sport to me its a way of life:rock:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where in Greece do you hunt? I was in Chios for 5 months, I got back a couple weeks after hurricane Sandy. A lot of great bird hunting in Chios, but no boar. They tried releasing a bunch to create a population, but everybody went out and killed them FAST. Most are farmers, and the last thing they want are boar tearing up the land.

I hunt slower lower Delaware every year with a good friend of mine that lives there. It's one step above Jersey as far as deer hunting but I enjoy the time spent with my friend. I've also hunted Maryland with the same guy for whitetails and sike deer. Sika deer hunting was some of my favorite memories....had a lot of fun!!! I've bow hunted public land in Ohio a few years and loved the experience. Some real slammers in that state. I guess the next state to hunt for me will be Indiana since my brother lives there. He's been wanting me to come out for a long time but his season is the same as Delaware and I like spending time with my buddy so it's hard to do both.

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

I hunted Ohio 2 years ago during gun season. I really liked the terrain and would love to go back bow season. I hunted Susquehanna County, PA this year and had a blast. We saw tons of good bucks and turkeys. I will definitely be returning to PA next year.

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

For Deer my favorite place so far is South Texas. I have consistantly had more exciting encounters and witnessed more deer behaviors than anywhere else. The rut is non-stop excitement.

For fowl, I have to give nod to northern Saskatchewan. Been just about everywhere for ducks/geese and you cannot beat the area for numbers and quality. People are friendly, land is plentiful and birds are tasty!

Pineracer

I used to enjoy Goiing to Mass. But my Uncle since retired and moved to Fla. and the farm sold shortly after. So now I enjoy SC. which resulted in my first ever rifle hunt in many yrs of hunting and my first ever rifle deer in the same time.

11-6-12043.jpg

Redneck's Pride staffer

Have climber will travel