IGNORED

Laptop Repair Between Clinton & Easton?

BHC

My laptop is giving issues as of Friday afternoon, thought it was the WiFi at first, but all 4 phones and my kids laptops are working just fine.....It's very slow to respond, even if I scroll it's slow. I did what I thought may help by cleaning the drive, cookies, etc....Turned it by power button and just turning it off by pulling plug and battery out to reboot and still has issues.....The internet speed is good....So before heading out for a new laptop, can any tell me who they used for computer repairs between Clinton and Easton?

3 minutes ago, barrike said:

Depending on how old it is, I would wipe it and reinstall the OS from scratch before getting rid of it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I did still running slow and or not responding 

2 hours ago, barrike said:

If you've done a complete reinstall, then it is likely a hardware issue. Probably not worth fixing.

110% my thinking...

2 hours ago, barrike said:

If you've done a complete reinstall, then it is likely a hardware issue. Probably not worth fixing.

Yep more than likely the hard drive. Joe there's a guy that works out of his house I've heard good things about. I'm sure he could do a diagnostics test. He's on old highway 22 in Clinton dirt driveway up behind Napa Auto parts.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

25 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I would go with Easton. Clinton will probably erase your emails. LOL. Sorry Joe I could not control myself.

That was great !!!!👍👍👍👍

My dell laptop did the same thing 4 months ago. I looked up the receipt and it was 9 years old. Went online and Dell had updated model on sale, so I decided to just buy it.  Best thing I could have done, this thing is 10 times as fast and works like a dream, but I don't have a bunch of kids to take care of.