IGNORED

Permits

Greg

Just now, Greg said:

Every year I try mouth calls, just can't get it. I drool all over myself and then the call tickles severely when I try.

Try a smaller frame call or one of the primos with the dome so it goes in correct spot each time

11 minutes ago, rackemup said:

Same here.  I do the same with Duck & Goose calls!

People look at me like I have 3 heads!!🤣🤣

Years ago had this sticker on my truck my wife was driving a cop pulled her over. He saw a camo minimag call in the door slot asked if it was a bong. Still laugh about it this day. When she pulled it down and let out a quack explaining it was a duck call. 

092E0231-2FA7-4BB0-BE5A-0E4FF76E51C0.png

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

I get looked at funny at stop lights.  I keep a couple mouth calls in it to run while driving,  gets me back in the swing

Been doing this. I think I'm getting better, but I can't really tell. I gotta record myself and listen back. 

So far I think I can yelp. 

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Member

NWTF Member

1 minute ago, deletereturnshift said:

Been doing this. I think I'm getting better, but I can't really tell. I gotta record myself and listen back. 

So far I think I can yelp. 

When I started I thought I sounded like crap in fact I still think I sound like crap but I believe I have the right cadence as I consistantly call in birds

2 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

When I started I thought I sounded like crap in fact I still think I sound like crap but I believe I have the right cadence as I consistantly call in birds

I just started and within a week I had like 6 different mouth calls. 

I found the Flextone EZ Hen worked the best, but I had to get used to the size of the frame. 

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Member

NWTF Member

13 minutes ago, deletereturnshift said:

I just started and within a week I had like 6 different mouth calls. 

I found the Flextone EZ Hen worked the best, but I had to get used to the size of the frame. 

I can run any size but actually prefer the youth size as I can get much softer with them.  I use the larger frame when I need to be louder