IGNORED

Decent Deal On SD Cards

BHC

That is a very good price. I have picked them up even cheaper on ebay at about $4 a card but that deal does not come along very often. Nor does this one you posted. If anyone needs them they should grab them. I still have about 25 cards I haven't even started using yet or I would buy them. Thanks for posting.

This is why I always check the sellers info on eBay, the guy is from Indonesia and drop ships from Amazon according to some of his reviews from people that bought off of him. You can get the same deal on Amazon for $21.72

User ID duwegawe (Feedback score 2300)

99.2% positive feedback

Items for saleVisit storeContact

Save

Based in Indonesia, duwegawe has been an eBay member since Oct 07, 2014

https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Sandisk-Class-Flash-Memory/dp/B01M0GG7KL/ref=sr_1_11?keywords=Sandisk+5+pack+8gb&qid=1555194593&s=gateway&sr=8-11

5 hours ago, BHC said:

Cards will be here no later then Thursday, coming from Kentucky,  not Indonesia 

Yea, I get that. But the seller is from Indonesia and just reselling stuff off Amazon, that's why I always check the seller and the reviews on them. If the reviews say that they drop ship or resells from Amazon, then I go on Amazon and look for the product and I always find it cheaper, as the link that I posted shows. Just giving a heads up, good luck with your cards.

10 hours ago, BHC said:

The Indonesian SD cards :rofl::rofl::rofl:came a day early

Are you really that ignorant, or just stupid? I didn't say they were "Indonesian SD cards" I said the seller was from Indonesia and he was  drop shipping off Amazon, which I proved with the link I posted that you could've bought for a couple bucks cheaper. I was just merely trying to give you a heads up. BTW.. I ordered the 5 pack off Amazon and received them on Monday :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by DBuck

10 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Joe I would say it looks like another Gander Mountain beat down is in store. Some guys just don’t learn. :shakehead:

And the attention seeking mod  has spoken

Edited by Live to Hunt