IGNORED

Basement Wall Sealer

A&N_Hunter

Why is it posts such as this seem to Die with no outcomes or solutions?  [emoji317] If people take the time to make suggestions at least take the time to reply this is not just aimed at this post/ :acclaim:  
Lol- it's been 1 day since his reply.. maybe hes digging his drain or painting his foundation. Most guys are a little busy to check the replies on a forum every 6 mins all day long.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, 1957Buck said:

Why is it posts such as this seem to Die with no outcomes or solutions?  :devil: If people take the time to make suggestions at least take the time to reply this is not just aimed at this post/ :acclaim:  

I did reply earlier in the thread giving thanks for the insights and suggestions. Have taken all the suggestions above and am waiting for the actual opportunity to sit down and determine a course of action.

I installed this system DIY on all my Down Spouts I never had water in basement Sump Pump till Sandy and Now with these the water is let out from 10 to 25 ft away from my foundation. Also had all new Larger Gutters installed. Yes they can and will freeze up in very cold conditions but somehow that seems not to be a Big deal but for North Jersey, if so just run without popup if you have a good down Grade  Lowes Home depot 4 in unit The photos show connected at Elbo I added 12 into the Height to prevent some freezing  Hint put Gravel at bottom of elbow to make for a bit of dry well the Elbows have A drain in their bottoms to self drain of course Common sense dictates Sloping the Pipe 3 in if Posible 
052063414225_03548335.thumb.jpg.293db6379a8a835dd86e235c8f1a543f.jpg
052063414225_04471028.thumb.jpg.54c2618ff8c3f232435d1ecb6479bc69.jpg
GutterHelmet.jpg.060f2c1d5f4f278b8374c58b9f22feaa.jpg
052063414225.thumb.jpg.42b553d02375518c183ffd809f43fca3.jpg
So, are you suggesting a sump pump? Pictures?
How much damage did you have from Sandy?

8 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Lol- it's been 1 day since his reply.. maybe hes digging his drain or painting his foundation. Most guys are a little busy to check the replies on a forum every 6 mins all day long.

Its  a MOLD!!! Black Mold!!! No time to waste, evacuate the building now!!! :happywave:

5 hours ago, BCsaw said:

That post was not directly aimed at you it was a generality of members never getting back on what results they got and not expected for instant Replies.  I have a sump pump that was taking water from my french drain to the sump hole. the main causes were my Down spouts so I put in the Popup System to direct the water away from the foundation it fixed 90% of the problem. But Than the same Tools Chime in with their finger on the keys all day.   If it was missed the Popup is Connected to the Downspouts with the Sump Pump tied into it.

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

10 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

LOL How do you find so much time to post. and make AH remarks.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

• 1 month later...
Are these internet pictures?
Who put a garden hose in the pipe?
Water finds it's own level. Those pipes would be full of water breeding mosquitos. If you had a jackhammer, you could just cut the curb and save the cost of many fittings.
It's not how I roll, but you wouldn't be the first to evacuate all waters from the property.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk