IGNORED

2018 UBNJ 3-D Summer League

Myreezoning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A & N sorry for the late delay in answering being retired has made me busier than ever.

We are in the process of rebuilding the north with the help of Dan Lomardo, our Northern Vice President and Pete Graziano we have made tremendous strides in the North. We had a wildly successful Northern Region Membership meeting back in March, Food, Beverages, seminars and guest speakers at NO cost to the attendees.

I suggest you come to the next one we have! We would like to do more in the North but we need some membership participation. Our help is limited right now!

We are working on it!

Right now our concern is Keeping the bear hunt going and some Community Based Deer Management Programs going. I have two more programs opening this year as well as 3 already open. 5 out of 6 of our CBDM programs are in the north.

I guess you may have heard about Saddle River, well we're working on it, can't discuss much at this point but when I do there will be a huge amount of transparency on this hunt. We prove our case here we will open a lot of doors in the north for more programs as well as the rest of the state.

We need the bowhunters in the north to Unite, help out your local archery clubs as well as UBNJ and Mom and Pop Bow shops need your support, who you going to call when Your bowstring breaks before your Illinois Bowhunt or you going to go to Cabelas if you need a pack of nocks? We're losing them show them your support they support you!

Jack Spoto

President UBNJ