IGNORED

The good ol days

Oh yeah, and least we forget walking down the streets with a shotgun, bow or traps and it was normal....

used to walk a brace of beagles down the road, past the school and hunt the railroad tracks just about every afternoon after school.

many days there were 4/5 of us.

That would be a gang today 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

That was the biggest thing that hit me when I read that! "One deer a year"...

Hey, though, we have limits now... we are no longer unlimited. It's only 9 a year season, buddy, and not one deer more!

Not my reg set.  Unlimited does, 2 at a time. 2 at a time is not defined either.  Shoot 2 in a herd and drag them to the truck, rinse and repeat?  Let's face it.  In NJ it is kill all the deer because the insurance industry is paying us a lot of money.  Write as many tickets as possible that require no court time.  I am the DFW.

So I’m helping my mom go through a lot of boxes and albums and such for this ancestry.com thing she’s doing. I came across this gem from 1952 that was mixed in with my grandfathers football and mason stuff. Pretty neat to see the regulations and the pledge that was on the cover. Thought I’d share.

How about this one:

Woodchuck: May be taken......by landowner when in the act of destroying poultry, crops or property. 

Almost like the groundhog was protected. No hunting them on public land. Also "destroying poultry"? How?