IGNORED

Man Stuff - March 10

Rusty

22 people signed up..

If anything changes and you cant make it please let us know soon..

Anyone that can carpool -please do.

Clover field will probably be verry soggy to park on unless it freezes again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can't make it. I have this whole "daughter getting married that day" thing going on. She's a good kid but I don't think she'd understand me missing it.

I can't make it. I have this whole "daughter getting married that day" thing going on. She's a good kid but I don't think she'd understand me missing it.

some guys will do anything to get out of chopping wood lol,  hahah Congrats Man, I'm sure the day I give away my baby I'll be a blubbering idiot, have fun

without me, my rifle is nothing

I can make this. I'll bring a couple of pyrex dishes of venison tamale pie. Good stuff, everyone loves it but I'll have to go out and kill 7 or 8 more meat does in the late season.

Truth is- he never got the 8 meat does he needed late season and now he's embarrassed to show up with no tamale pie! Lol

Does your daughter know you forgot about her special day??

J/k of course. Have a great time at the wedding!

Trespassers?

Nope they have been addressed already. In person. I was more so meaning hinge cut bedding to finish. Finish he food plot trail. More work on the pond, adrsssing the muddy road sitiation, cut 40 something trees down that now need splitting, trees around the house to cut, and getting some habitat trails started. Not enough time in the day. No such thing as off season.

Nope they have been addressed already. In person. I was more so meaning hinge cut bedding to finish. Finish he food plot trail. More work on the pond, adrsssing the muddy road sitiation, cut 40 something trees down that now need splitting, trees around the house to cut, and getting some habitat trails started. Not enough time in the day. No such thing as off season.

So we will see you on man stuff day in 2023