IGNORED

Good honest Butcher

Arrow1

Just moved to central jersey and have property in Hamilton.I have a great butcher in pittstown yet if i tag out in hamilton its a ride to pittstown for a drop off and pick up. Can anyone recommend a clean, fair priced , deer butcher close to the east windsor,hamilton cranbury area? i also have property in pittstown so thats not an issue lol .

Edited by Arrow1

I use Big Dog in Sayreville and am very happy with his service. I don't if that is any closer then your current one.

Little far form him he could just go to Hunterdon Butcher and I agree this guys,(Jimmy for HB),) is great. The meat I get from him is so clean it looks like sushi grade tuna.

I wish I could help you but I don't know butchers in your area

Edited by Lunatic

Ely's is really good.  Very professional operation and cool after hours drop off.  But, it is a tad expensive.  Worth it, but if you're on a budget....

That's very important to me early season before I start doing mu own. Nothing worse than rushing to get to the butcher after taking a deer late.

• 4 weeks later...

Little far form him he could just go to Hunterdon Butcher and I agree this guys,(Jimmy for HB),) is great. The meat I get from him is so clean it looks like sushi grade tuna.

I wish I could help you but I don't know butchers in your area

thats exactly where i go Lunatic Hunterdon Deer butcher great guy