IGNORED

What would the caliber ratio be between a 12 ga. and dangerous game cal.?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue, but if you are concerned about the lions why limit yourself to just two shot. Why not get a nice automatic 12 gauge slug gun or a fully auto rifle if the laws allow it out there.

Is this in case your "Warbow" is rendered inoperable? ;)

I'd doubt a country like Kenya would allow firearms that are even remotely close to military issue standards but then again it's hard to break laws in the bush.

Perhaps, I think I'll keep that for the Guineafowl and Dik-diks since that's all I'll probably be allowed to legally hunt. Then again an old .22 never hurt.

In all seriousness though besides saving money with my dangerous idea, I've just always wanted a double rifle or a drilling, but they're pricey. I'm pretty sure I've seen VTG double and drilling go for $750 on Gunbroker.

You do remember that they left me at and orphanage, right?  

I'm talking about your adoptive parents as they are your legal guardians, although they left you at the state fair or something like that. You could try a lawsuit for endangerment of a child, that might cut the bill for disownment perhaps :rofl: .

I'm talking about your adoptive parents as they are your legal guardians, although they left you at the state fair or something like that. You could try a lawsuit for endangerment of a child, that might cut the bill for disownment perhaps :rofl: .

:rofl:  :rofl:

Just found some drillings on gunbroker under $2,000 to bad it ain't gun buying season, maybe I could convince him in later months as an investment. Like when I convinced him on chipping in for a handmade Pennsylvania rifle when we were on a gun trip to pick up a Huglu SXS with silver scroll and a Weatherby Lazermark. Just say everything you buy is an investment and your in the clear!

If that's all it takes!! We can work it out! Lol, I'll trade you that to be the care taker of the Kenya house!! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Round of Choice in Alaska against Bears is 12GA 00 Buck Mag.  From Guides to ADFAG to State Troupers.  If you think you can stay calm & Collected when suddenly out of nowhere you are charged ( Suprised ) By a Bear - Lion, by all means, Carry a Rifle or use Rifle Slugs. Rifles are Good when you are the Hunter, not the one being Hunted.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I think Rusty was abused and he could win this lawsuit. Just look at him. He looks undernourished, skinny with no normal big belly or double chins, and he drools over what's for dinner pics :happywave: