IGNORED

No. 7

Mink

They have addressed that very issue, and according to witnesses there was maintenance going on for weeks in the elevator shafts of the building, the noticeable part was that there were armed guards with the maintenance people. There are whole videos on just that topic.I am asking the same questions as yourself and trying to be opened minded, but there a dozens of unanswered questions.

Elevator maintenance? Do you have any idea how many load bearing columns they would have to expose through out the building? It is demolition before you even pull the trigger on a huge scale impossible to conceal. And they had guards ate the building? They had guards at every WTC building after the first attack. And why would they, whoever they were, have guards with the maintenance crew? This is so silly:-)

Edited by Lunatic

"And why would they, whoever they were, have guards with the maintenance crew?"

That's one of the questions they asked! lol. 

Yes this makes sense. They had a huge crew tearing down the building while thousands of people worked in it, and to raise everyone’s suspicion they pout armed guards on them :shock:  :happywave: .

I watched most of these videos and each one has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. In fact most of the claims are unsubstantiated, illogical statements design to provide no explanation to anything. If its on internet it must be true?   :down:

We can agree to disagree but this civil engineer is one of the MILLIONS who consider this conspiracy theory just plain silly.      

I worked at the office buillding attached to the Trinity Church which is about 2 blocks south of the south tower. After we heard the first plane hit, we went to the street trying to figure out what happened. We watched the 2nd plane hit the south tower. I saw it with my own eyes and in person. I can attest with absolute certainty that (at least that part of this tragedy) happened.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What is in question is the official story given to us by the 9/11 commission, having to do with omissions related to the determination of who was responsible for 9/11.

Remember the conspiracy theory that Iraq had something to do with 9/11? 

Not even the official reason given by our government for going two Iraq twice had anything in it about Iraq's involvement in 9/11. Who's theory are you talking about?

Edited by Lunatic

We were led into war with Iraq following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.  The premise of our invasion was that Saddam was somehow a threat.  This war would not have been so easily sold on us without 9/11.

It is not unprecedented that a government betrays the governed to benefit itself.  The events of 9/11 were used to directly and indirectly benefit and grow the federal government in numerous ways....

Edited by tick trawler

We were led into war with Iraq following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.  The premise of our invasion was that Saddam was somehow a threat.  This war would not have been so easily sold on us without 9/11.

It is not unprecedented that a government betrays the governed to benefit itself.  The events of 9/11 were used to directly and indirectly benefit and grow the federal government in numerous ways..

The way I remember, we were told the 2nd war against Iraq was started because Iraq would not give up its WMDs. 

Shortly after 911 We invaded Afghanistan because of 911, are you mixing up Afghanistan with Iraq? The 2nd Iraq war didn't happen till 2003.

That's how I remember but that was long time ago,

Edited by Lunatic