IGNORED

No. 7

Mink

From worldaffairsbrief.com in their 9/11 update section:

From worldaffairsbrief.com in their 9/11 update section:

WTC 7, which was not hit by hijacked planes, collapsed in 6.6 seconds, just .6 of a second longer than it would take an object dropped from the roof to hit the ground. "Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum, one of the foundational laws of physics?" he asks. "That is, as upper-falling floors strike lower floors — and intact steel support columns — the fall must be significantly impeded by the impacted mass. . . . How do the upper floors fall so quickly, then, and still conserve momentum in the collapsing buildings?" The paradox, he says, "is easily resolved by the explosive demolition hypothesis, whereby explosives quickly removed lower-floor material, including steel support columns, and allow near free-fall-speed collapses." These observations were not analyzed by FEMA, NIST nor the 9/11 Commission, he says.

Did you actually look at the video? The upper floors are not collapsing on each other. They are falling down undisturbed because of structural failure of the lower floors, not even in the videos, or maybe even foundations. What you describe, or whoever is describing it, “That is, as upper-falling floors strike lower floors” did not happen:

What you are looking at is the structural failure of the base of the building and when this happens the overwhelming weight of the entire building comes down like a rock with nothing to stop the overwhelming momentum created by gravitation forces on the enormous weight of the building. It is not hard to imagine what happened. There were fires and there was a complete collapse of two adjacent building. Heat makes steel plastic and in this stage is has zero ability to withhold compressive force of the entire building.

Nothing to see here, you are being played.

while no one wants to relive that day. there are way too many unanswered questions to the collapse of all three buildings.

From the wrong jet engines being found at ground zero.

video of the planes hitting the towers with their wings behind the passing building while the plane was in front of them.

The straight downward collapse of not one but all three.

only thing we all agree on is it was a Horrible Day for all of us.

But I do feel something amiss in the lack of investigation into all of it.

Hell there was more investigation into Bridgegate, than into one of the biggest events in our lifetime

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

while no one wants to relive that day. there are way too many unanswered questions to the collapse of all three buildings.

From the wrong jet engines being found at ground zero.

video of the planes hitting the towers with their wings behind the passing building while the plane was in front of them.

The straight downward collapse of not one but all three.

only thing we all agree on is it was a Horrible Day for all of us.

But I do feel something amiss in the lack of investigation into all of it.

Hell there was more investigation into Bridgegate, than into one of the biggest events in our lifetime

Most conspiracy theorists are nothing more but question generators, as if the questions in itself proves something. Someone does not understand something and it becomes a conspiracy, This is no different.

I will give you an example:

You write :

“video of the planes hitting the towers with their wings behind the passing building while the plane was in front of them.”

So what do you think happened? They design a special airplane with wings behind the main fuselage to fuel the conspiracy theory? Or maybe you think it never happen and this is just a fake video? What are you thinking?

Most conspiracy theorists are nothing more but question generators, as if the questions in itself proves something. Someone does not understand something and it becomes a conspiracy, This is no different.

I will give you an example:

You write :

“video of the planes hitting the towers with their wings behind the passing building while the plane was in front of them.”

So what do you think happened? They design a special airplane with wings behind the main fuselage to fuel the conspiracy theory? Or maybe you think it never happen and this is just a fake video? What are you thinking?

all the video of that certain footage has been deemed questionable at best, and yes its believed to have been edited.

watch it for yourself and IF you dont question it, YOUR not thinking

heres something else to think about. In all the rubble at every location , NY, Washington Dc, and the plane in PA.

they could NOT  find ID for all those on the planes, yet they CLAIM to have found EVERY terrorists actual credentials, and multiple pieces of each .

IM sorry but there has to be more to all these events than we are being told.

ANY time a plane is off course for just minutes, action is taken to find out why.

yet on 911, four planes deviated drastically from their plotted course for much longer periods of time.

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

all the video of that certain footage has been deemed questionable at best, and yes its believed to have been edited.

watch it for yourself and IF you dont question it, YOUR not thinking

Why don't you answer my question. What do you think happen? Do you question the two airplanes hitting the building while so many people watched it live and there are several independent videos and photographs? So why are they altering the video if it really happened? WHY? 

Edited by Lunatic

Why don't you answer my question. What do you think happen? Do you question the two airplanes hitting the building while so many people watched it live and there are several independent videos and photographs? So why are they altering the video if it really happened? WHY? 

I believe planes hit the towers, BUT I dont believe its the ones that supposedly did.

The engines found at ground zero have NEVER been used in the planes in question.

also look at all the video of people who saw it happened and both saw and heard the explosions before the planes hit.

THEY were there, and hundreds of them tell the same story

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

I believe planes hit the towers, BUT I dont believe its the ones that supposedly did.

The engines found at ground zero have NEVER been used in the planes in question.

also look at all the video of people who saw it happened and both saw and heard the explosions before the planes hit.

THEY were there, and hundreds of them tell the same story

But again going back to my description of conspiracy theory, why different planes? Why so many videos with the planes "in question". Who said there were wrong engines? I know people who investigated did not and the investigation was classified so who was that expert allowed into ground zero making this claim?

So if there was an explosion before the planes hit, then why? To demolish the buildings? They fell hours latter form the airplane impact and they collapsed exactly from the point of impact. 

Again nothing here but questions leading to no logical place.

Think about it. The video starts with "dozens of independent investigators" =. Who are these investigators the FBI allowed to examine the engine? Really? They give you their "opinion" based on a distance photograph of a destroyed engine. You are being played:-(

And again, why would someone use one engine or airplane and then pretend it was something else? To fuel the conspiracy theory? Wouldn't it me much easier, for whoever in your mind was behind this thing, just use the airplane they showed in video?

Edited by Lunatic

My Neighbor worked for ABC News since retired, As a Video equipment Repairman. NYC.  His wife worked in a bank some blocks away from WTC 1 & 2.

ABC and many other networks received from their own sources 1000s of hours of Video.

Yes, they all could have edited those videos. But why. The equipment he worked on mostly was Recording and editing. I received an unedited DVD  that was recorded as the last plane crashed. This DVD has some scenes that are not for the faint of heart. Very Graphic to say the least. I have watched it 2 times. It has both ground and aerial video. most up close and detailed.  I am sure 1000s of other DVDs and single photos exist The Aluminum ( Tin ) Foil Ht people that want a conspiracy theory are now back looking for Big Foot and Flying saucers. And pushing to legalize Pot  :rofl: And Safer Bullets  :whacky:

Copies of the DVD are available.  

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

One of the important victories that came out of the search for 9/11 truth was the revelation (through the missing 28 pages of 9/11 commission documents) that Saudi Arabia was partially responsible for the 9/11 operation.  Before this happened it was becoming obvious that the 9/11 attack did not originate from Iraq or Afghanistan.  By the time the 28 pages were released, the operations to destroy the countries of Iraq and Afghanistan had already been completed.  It should be noted that Libya was also destroyed under false pretenses as part of an ongoing plan by agents of global governance to destroy the entire middle east.  Listen to the plan in their own words:

Not trying to convince anyone one way or the other, but take a look at some of these questions. Remember you don't have to disprove all of the the official report, if ONE thing is BS then the whole house of cards fall...just one thing!

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege 

Not trying to convince anyone one way or the other, but take a look at some of these questions. Remember you don't have to disprove all of the the official report, if ONE thing is BS then the whole house of cards fall...just one thing!

If that was the case about: "if one thing is wrong the whole house of cards fall" then there would be nothing to talk about because the holes in what the conspiracy theorists present are enormous.

I will again give you an example: The premise of this thread, if you read above was that #7 went down the way it did because this was a control demolition. Did you ever see what goes into prepping a building for this type of control demolition. It takes weeks of stripping the inner and outer skin of the building to get to the critical structural members. Then, if the columns or beams are concrete or steel encased in concrete there must be drilling to get to the center of the structural member or to the steel member. This repeats itself 1000s of time with dust, noise and an army of people ripping the building apart for weeks. So tell me how did they pull this off without the several thousand of occupants of the building noticing something suspicious?    

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they keep asking questions because they don't understand something but they refuse to question so many reticules and logic defying claims of their own theory. How did they prep occupied building for demolition, completely under the radar of several thousand of people using the building 24/7?

Edited by Lunatic

They have addressed that very issue, and according to witnesses there was maintenance going on for weeks in the elevator shafts of the building, the noticeable part was that there were armed guards with the maintenance people. There are whole videos on just that topic.I am asking the same questions as yourself and trying to be opened minded, but there a dozens of unanswered questions.

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege