IGNORED

You rimfire boyz better look out!

mightyhunter

OK Spring Shoot is on. High Power Rifle will be first though. I got a triple deuce with Brandon's name on it. Unless he comes up with the my ankle hurts excuse. He better get one of those fancy bench rest 6mm's he has sighted in.  The 22 mag will be reappearing at the Rim Fire Shoot. CLEAN this time. Your going down KING! LOL

Thank you, Stevo,   :up:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Oh it's coming. Got a few issues to hack out and the weather should be good by the time I am done. Rim Fire Shoot first. Thinking first nice weekend of April. Same rules as last time. But everyone must show up on time Brandon. Would like to do the hot dog thing again like with the kids. If you guys would rather use a range closer north or south just let me know. I just figured Colliers was mid state.

The kids shoot will be Fathers Day Sunday June 18th.

Youth Trap Shoot will be at Ft Dix Range14 date to be announced.

I will post this all up again at a latter date so don't hold me to it just yet.

I am trying to figure out a High Power Rifle Shoot. I will just need to hammer it all out. I know Brandon just wiped a drip of drool off the corner of his mouth.

These shoots are fun for everyone. We have a good time and make new friends. What makes them so easy is guys like Matt that have websites like this. Thanks Matt.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Oh it's coming. Got a few issues to hack out and the weather should be good by the time I am done. Rim Fire Shoot first. Thinking first nice weekend of April. Same rules as last time. But everyone must show up on time Brandon. Would like to do the hot dog thing again like with the kids. If you guys would rather use a range closer north or south just let me know. I just figured Colliers was mid state.

The kids shoot will be Fathers Day Sunday June 18th.

Youth Trap Shoot will be at Ft Dix Range14 date to be announced.

I will post this all up again at a latter date so don't hold me to it just yet.

I am trying to figure out a High Power Rifle Shoot. I will just need to hammer it all out. I know Brandon just wiped a drip of drool off the corner of his mouth.

These shoots are fun for everyone. We have a good time and make new friends. What makes them so easy is guys like Matt that have websites like this. Thanks Matt.

Bob White runs a thorough Benchrest seminar through Cherry Ridge range.

Wind Reading:

The single most unpredictable element in long range shooting is the wind. There is always air movement even though you may not feel or see it.

BC

Edited by BCsaw

Just got back from Virginia. My son was shooting three different .22 rifles and four or five different .22 ammo to see what was the most accurate. He spent hours shooting. So, he figured out what works the best and he's ready to beat any contender. At least that's what he said. LOL! I'm just going to use what he's using because, I'm just too lazy.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Don't matter what scope you have BC Saw will turn in a late target( after he knows everybody's score ) with the smallest group and then use a spotter on the 100yrd target and get the Burger king Crown again. :lookaround:

Stevo put a touch of luck on my shooting bench.

Better have Stevo in your corner, or a place to practice. After sighting in, literally, the Savage shot true.

Edited by BCsaw

Bolt action Rifles are easy to bore sight. Remove the Bolt and put the gun in your rest. At 25yds look through the barrel and put one of the circles that fit in the hole in the center. Then holding the Rifle still move the crosshairs to the same circle. You should see the same thing through your scope as you see through the barrel. Done.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them