IGNORED

You rimfire boyz better look out!

mightyhunter

Thanks Stevo!

Hold it!!

Just looked at the rifle and the bolt doesn't come out.

There should be a button usually on the left side that you can push in to release the bolt. If not, try squeezing the trigger and slide the bolt out.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

There should be a button usually on the left side that you can push in to release the bolt. If not, try squeezing the trigger and slide the bolt out.

No button on either side and I tried squeezing the trigger while pulling back on the bolt nothing!

I know what you're talking about with the button my Winchester model 70 has that.

.22_zpso0j4xycm.jpg

Bit late to the party I reckon but I'll take ya mates on in the challenge if I'm allowed. If so gotta clean up my Rem. 512, bloody thing tac drives golf balls at 100 yds, any day ( that's on 9x though as any less and you couldn't see the thing), course then there's the two Sakos for centerfire, .308, and 6.5x55 Swede. Hope this doesn't come off as bragging cause that ain't my intention.

Bit late to the party I reckon but I'll take ya mates on in the challenge if I'm allowed. If so gotta clean up my Rem. 512, bloody thing tac drives golf balls at 100 yds, any day ( that's on 9x though as any less and you couldn't see the thing), course then there's the two Sakos for centerfire, .308, and 6.5x55 Swede. Hope this doesn't come off as bragging cause that ain't my intention.

You are more than welcome Stevo I am sure will also welcome you to join the next shoot. it is a great opportunity to meet members on the site.  Nice Bragging Mate   :rofl: do you have drivers license  :hmmmer:

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Was pondering If the investment in a new scope for my OL Winchester is worth winning any titles. 

I was looking at Vortex Razor HD Gen 11 4.5- 27x56mm  Only $2,537,00 with free shipping. $19.00 for rings 

Seems like overkill but size does matter :laughing:  

Scope.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Was pondering If the investment in a new scope for my OL Winchester is worth winning any titles. 

I was looking at Vortex Razor HD Gen 11 4.5- 27x56mm  Only $2,537,00 with free shipping. $19.00 for rings 

Seems like overkill but size does matter :laughing:  

BEFORE YOU INVEST IN THAT SCOPE FOR THE RIMFIRE COMP GO BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE CROWN YOU WIN ITS A BURGER KING FREEBEE   :laughing:  That is a real nice Scope though I say GET IT !!!!!

Edited by Shortfuse