IGNORED

Anyone going to NY later this week for rifle season?

Bucksnbows

This new business start-up has really cut into my hunting and fishing big time this year.  My one NY bow trip was basically a rain out/wind blow out, and I think I've only been in my NJ bow stand 3 times and for a total of less than a full day so far.  But this Thursday I leave with my two close friends for upstate NY for a weekend of rifle hunting.  Garrattsville, near Cooperstown is our 175 acre farm where we're headed.  Lots of deer!  

How many others are headed upstate later in the week for the opener?  Where in upstate?  Good luck and be safe, everyone.

Going up Friday morning to Livingston Manor (3H) to finish out the day with bow in hand and then hunt the weekend with the rifle.

Looking at warm temps near 60 for Friday and Saturday, and Sunday may be a wash out, but we will see.

Good luck to those venturing up there.

Safety first! Always wear your harness.

Going up Friday morning to Livingston Manor (3H) to finish out the day with bow in hand and then hunt the weekend with the rifle.

Looking at warm temps near 60 for Friday and Saturday, and Sunday may be a wash out, but we will see.

I was thinking of a Friday sit with my bow as well and then rifle hunting the weekend.  We're further north, so they are saying snow or rain/snow mix Sunday.  I'll take snow, please.  Good luck up there. 

My Uncle had a trailer at Willowemoc Campsite up there when I was a kid. We caught some giant Browns in that stream. Livingston Manor was a one street town back then. Asleep by 10pm. I can only imagine what it's like up there now.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Good luck Bobble! Are you guys going to swing by Daly's camp at all?

I'll be in Warwick (3M) on Saturday, and any free day I can get in November.

Not unless I have to.... lol JK We'll head over saturday night for a beer. My buddy's place is only about 20mins from there. I am going up Friday after work and coming home Sunday night so not a lot of time to hang out. Wish i had more time.

Good luck to you guys in Warwick. Gonna be warm Saturday but you have to be in it to win it. Sunday looks much better. Lets hope the cold gets them moving.