IGNORED

Tire recommendations Ford F 150

Don't you have to have those tires Balanced and Mounted once yo get them Are they still a better buy with the added cost 

Tire Farm Farmingdale has competitive pricing all Included. 

Just put new Tires on Wifes 1996 Pontiac Trans Am car from Costco beat local shops plus free rotation and flat repairs.

Costco is hard to beat with the lifetime balance. 

I add again add Mounting Balancing Warranty issues does buy online still Cheaper?

Gotta weigh it out , anytime I had an issue with a tire I needed to Buy a tire first then wait for a rep to come out to verify the damage and end result was I ate the tire , I’m learning warranties ain’t worth shit ...

I needed tires for my wife’s car , went to a shop I use regularly and was told $170 per tire Mounted and balanced , Same tire on a amazon $108 each and he said he’ll mount and balance them for $100 for all four I’ll save over 30 a tire and he didn’t seem to mind because they’re not a size or tire he carries.

All depends on the situation .

Gotta weigh it out , anytime I had an issue with a tire I needed to Buy a tire first then wait for a rep to come out to verify the damage and end result was I ate the tire , I’m learning warranties ain’t worth shit ...

I needed tires for my wife’s car , went to a shop I use regularly and was told $170 per tire Mounted and balanced , Same tire on a amazon $108 each and he said he’ll mount and balance them for $100 for all four I’ll save over 30 a tire and he didn’t seem to mind because they’re not a size or tire he carries.

All depends on the situation .

Well your just referring to the warranty from the tire manufacturer, but if you buy your tires from a good shop they will at least advocate for you with any issues with the tire, and they will warranty the mount and balance. I do all of my own mechanical work on my truck, but when it comes to tires, I like having the piece of mind that I can bring my truck to the shop that I bought them from.

I was in the market for new tires in 2017 for my 2010 Toyota Tundra, I really wanted the BFG KOs, but for $250 per tire no way. Did alot of reading, asked lots of questions......Decided on the GENERAL AT2, NJW&W member woodsman416 gave me the best price......Went to the shop he manages in Flemington, mounted, balanced, with alignment I was out the door in just over one hour......Give Woodsman416 a chance !!!

I'm not a fan of my genral tires.. my wranglers had better traction in snow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I feel the same, changed a few times in different trucks, and always came back  to wranglers ,

They don't wear as good but def drive better in both rain and snow than everything else I tried

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Well your just referring to the warranty from the tire manufacturer, but if you buy your tires from a good shop they will at least advocate for you with any issues with the tire, and they will warranty the mount and balance. I do all of my own mechanical work on my truck, but when it comes to tires, I like having the piece of mind that I can bring my truck to the shop that I bought them from.

I totally agree , I do 95% of all my repairs and don’t like screwing the little guys , yes there is peace of mind but in 30 years of buying tires I I had one issue and it didn’t end well for me , speaking from my personally experience.