IGNORED

Time For New Grunt Call

BHC

Can't find my grunt call, for all I know it could be at the base of my tree or in the woods somewhere. Friend of mine swears by this call, he hunts in the Elmira, NY area. So what the hell, I just ordered it from Sportsman's Guide, I need one so why not try something new.

Anyone here use it?

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/illusion-extinguisher-deer-call-black?a=1839412

I’ve been using one of these flextone calls for about 5 years. I’ve tried others but this one has amazed me with how many deer it’s called in. I’ve even had deer 3-400 yards from me and used others that they don’t seem interested in then whip this one out and bring them right in. It doesn’t sound all that much different than my others but, it always seems to work. I like that it’s soft rubber and you can kind of squeeze it to manipulate the sound. I think it all has to do with what the buck wants to hear that day but this one has always out performed my others. Post up a review after you try it out. I’m interested...

846571A7-170C-4D09-8352-D61B8A27FBC2.png

I’ve been using one of these flextone calls for about 5 years. I’ve tried others but this one has amazed me with how many deer it’s called in. I’ve even had deer 3-400 yards from me and used others that they don’t seem interested in then whip this one out and bring them right in. It doesn’t sound all that much different than my others but, it always seems to work. I like that it’s soft rubber and you can kind of squeeze it to manipulate the sound. I think it all has to do with what the buck wants to hear that day but this one has always out performed my others. Post up a review after you try it out. I’m interested...

That's the one I lost  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

The extinguisher

That's gonna be my next grunt tube.. I hear good things about it ... although I hear good things about alot of junk too lol

.worth a shot.

I currently use promos buck grunt/roar with snort wheeze which I like and have had work alot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited by JerseyJaysTaxidermy

i never spent much on a grunt tube, although its my most commonly used deer call and generally most effective.  I think I have a flextone or a primos now... I like simple, and a must have is the corrugated extendable tube at the end, that you can really adjust the pitch of the grunt with. To me that best simulates the natural sound of a buck grunting from deep within his windpipe and I can work that flexible corrugated tube with my hand and make different sounds with it.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….