IGNORED

Shooter to me

Lphunsjr

Agree. Looked back on pics and he is a nice, big bodied 6. Either one I'll take, hopefully. Just gotta find a way to keep em coming.

Both are nice bucks. I like the big 6 over the 8. I don't see what everyone is seeing on the 6. Jus a good wide buck. Tines are angled at the camera.

Agree. Looked back on pics and he is a nice, big bodied 6. Either one I'll take, hopefully. Just gotta find a way to keep em coming.

Larry just keep food out and they will come. 90+ percent of buck grow up on bait piles now a days. Mature buck will come in to them more regularly than years ago. Keep the doe's coming now and buck will follow later. Don't get discouraged if they don't show up on camera. They are changing patterns now and through shedding time. They turn into a totally different animal after the shed the velvet. 

I showed you some of the bucks I have had on camera. At least 5 or 6 shooters over 4 spots and now only one has been showing. But I am not worried cause I know one or more will come back sooner or later. They remember where the food was.     

You should take a pass on them.  

Honestly not worth your time.  However I'd happily take care of them if you want to tell me where your stand is hanging.  I'll run over just after season opener.  You know, just to help you out.

I used to be "Topher"