IGNORED

Anyone looking for Remington Buck Hammer slugs

koz

I found a little mom pop gun shop that had 15 boxes of these awesome slugs. I got each and every one. I will pass along some if anyone wants any. I wish Remington never quit making these slugs they are an awesome. I was only able to get 12 ga.

Edited by koz

OK here is the deal. I will go back to the shop and see if they have any more. I am on midnight shift this week. I will report back. I will also check to see if they have any 20 ga. When I was at the store last, I was dealing with the wife and she said that there could be more ammo in the safe. I am not looking to make any money, I will hook fellow member up for what I paid.

I am a nice guy but I am gonna be keeping at least 10 boxes for myself, but I will share.... :up:

Edited by koz

I found a little mom pop gun shop that had 15 boxes of these awesome slugs. I got each and every one. I will pass along some if anyone wants any. I wish Remington never quit making these slugs they area awesome. I was only able to get 12 ga.

Cool offer and looking out Koz :up: 

ok guys its been a heck of few days with work and family stuff. I did make over to the shop and the old man took the day off to go fluke fishing. AGH....... But He will be back on Wed. I am off that day I will get every last box and share the wealth.